“No free lunch” …despite the fact that your website might receive free clicks opposite to PPC where each single click must be paid for.
To gain top positions in search engines like google, bing etc. is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
SEO requires complex approach:
- The optimized website must be amended to meet all required on-site factors
- Off-site factors comprise mostly from quantity and quality of links to your website
- SEO is far more complex there are more than 200 ever-changing factors
The good news is that despite the complexity and unsettled environment there are basic rules to follow:
- Be persistent in your SEO effort, don’t do just set up works and then wait for results
- Be genuine, don’t buy products promising overnight results or thousands of backlinks