Chemosvit Fibrochem focuses on the production of polypropylene fibers. We created a campaign for the client to promote the company’s stand at the ISPO expo in Munich. The campaign lasted 4 days and the aim was to reach as many expo visitors as possible, providing them information about the location of the Fibrochem booth and the opportunity to win some of their products.
- Reach as many visitors as possible at the ISPO Munich expo.
- Campaign strategy design.
- Creating campaigns in Google Ads.
- Selecting the right location targeting to reach as many expo visitors as possible.
- Creating 3 creative ads.
- Using responsive banners through the use of AI technology.
- Continuously optimize the campaigns based on the results.
Results after 4 days
- Reached more than 35,800 people.
- Ad clickthrough rate of 0.43%.
- Over 590 clicks.
- Over 119,000 ad impressions.
- The most successfully creative ad was the one with the Karpathia logo.